I have always wanted to interact with others and form a community, so foreign students would not feel so lonely. My Entrepreneurial Spirit was prevalent by Founding and being president of this club which took a lot of work and research and helped me build up my leadership and organizational skills. I conducted meetings, organized events and established new relationships among members. We all created a fun and social environment for all members of the club. I gained a great amount of knowledge about people’s personalities, their moral values and perspectives, which all aided me in broadening my cross-cultural expertise.
Finally, I became more inspired to travel and to learn about new countries and their cultures: A Global Explorer. Due to the fact that I had gained the confidence to believe in myself and acknowledge that I could go anywhere in the world and live new experiences and endure the obstacles of being in a new country without being afraid. Therefore, this confidence has enabled me to travel to other countries and gain more global reference.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment